Permanent Hair Removal
Also known as light based hair removal and IPL/RL Hair reduction
Are you tired of shaving, plucking, or waxing? Do you get razor bumps or acne-like breakouts when you get rid of unwanted hair? If so, you may want to consider laser hair removal.
- Laser hair removal is a convenient, non-invasive method for permanently reducing or removing unwanted facial or body hair.
- It leaves the skin looking smoother and silkier than waxing, electrolysis or razors and is a gentle technique that can treat larger areas effectively with minimal discomfort and with no downtime.
- Today, laser hair removal is one of the most common aesthetic procedures performed worldwide.
When to Consider Laser Hair Removal
- If you have unwanted facial or body hair that makes you feel self-conscious or limits your ability to wear certain clothing.
- If you have unwanted dark & light hair and dark & light skint hat you want to get rid of.
- If you are looking for an alternative to waxing, electrolysis, shaving and bleaching.
- Hair Removal is the process of removing unwanted hair by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicles.
How many treatments will be necessary?
- Typically Hair Removal takes between 6-8 treatments ( although in some cases only 4 treatments are required), might need more follow-up treatments if the hair is a bit too tick in some stubborn areas we treat eg. hair in the middle of the armpit, etc.
What about side effects?
- Blistering will occur if the skin has been sun tanned.
- Both large and small areas of the body are effectively treated
- Fastest treatments & safe on body & face
- Works on ALL SKIN COLORS & ALL HAIR COLORS!
- Unique IPL and RF technology
- FDA Cleared
- Visible Results
- Works on blonde, red and white/blond hair and all skin types.
* Lasers/RF is useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.